Saturday 16 February 2013

Wassup Haterz by Megaton(e) Squad

WASSUP HATERZ BY MEGATON(E) SQUAD

Megaton(e) Squad is a music group comprising of three Versatile musicians, Icekid aka Maximum (lyricist) a 400l student of computer science and information technology in Bowen university, Maximum has been an underground lyricist in the game for over 5 years now. The South-Side born emcee is known for his fast flow/high-speed Chopper style. Mayieve is a song writer, rapper and a singer, a 400l student of Agriculture department in Bowen University, Mayieve is known for his unique voice. Highfee is also a 400l student of Agriculture-Economics  in Bowen University. Highfee holds the award for the best rapper in Bowen University. He is known for his dope flows and metaphors proven in every track he runs. Megaton(e) Squad drops their first track (WASSUP HATERZ) off their forthcoming EP. Listen and Enjoy. http://www.hulkshare.com/dl/sh4ck3dse0w0/Wassup%20haterz?d=1

2 comments:

  1. #certified dope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested
    to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop,
    just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views.

    I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!


    my page cenaless

    ReplyDelete